Workers are a crucial part of any colony. They are the people who build everything you need. When the player first starts the game they start with 1 Worker. In order to "buy" another one you will need a helmet, a tool case and a mallet or a frienship stone. Two or more builders are far more efficient than one: when one is working on a structure the other ones remain free to recycle plants or upgrade another Buildings.
- You don't need any workers to build decorations.
- The maximum un-bannable limit of workers is 5 workers. There are hackers that use more than 5 workers at a time comrades, I suggest you never use their trickery and hacking as it is a sign to yourself and all around you that you are about to get banned by Luck Norris the chief and head of Banning in Galaxy Life.
- You can also obtain more workers (Max 5) by exchanging them for Friendship Stones at the Academy.
- If a worker is building something, like a defense bunker, it can not be attacked.
- Note that sooner or later, a planet will be fully developed, thus having 5 workers on a specific planet isn't recommended, as other colonies could also use workers
- So far, there's only a worker named "Worky" or the game just call him like that.
|i lavoratori sono fondamentali in ogni colonia.
si possono avere al massimo 5 operai per pianeta ogni operaio può costruire una sola costruzione per volta
|2°||1 1 1||or 1|
|3°||2 2 2||or 2|
|4°||3 3 3||or 2|
|5°||6 6 6||or 3|
- Fixed an issue causing a worker to be lost.
- Fixed bug that was causing a display of negative workers.
- They have improved their skills in no time and learned a new architectural style!
- Fixed issue that charged you the incorrect amount of minerals when releasing a worker.
|Related Categories & Pages|
|• • • • • • •|
|• • •|
|Resources||• • • •|