|“||"Like moles, which inspired us, we hide underground until it's the perfect time to attack! Hire us if you like a great show."||”|
|— in-game description|
- Specialized in taking down defenses.
- Moves towards its target underground and resurfaces next to it to avoid getting damaged.
- Useful for surpassing walls.
- It might be ground version of falcons,so you will replace moles by using falcons when you are higher level in game!
- Once it surfaces it will most likely be in range of the heavy defences and get pulverized.
- Firebit uses it to attack you quite early on the game.
- Without a gun this unit will drill the turrets to pieces!
- It does not go underground when in a bunker. It just stays in one place not doing anything. Next time you fill up a bunker, use falcons instead!
- Useful against bases with no Mortars or defense bunkers.
- Not useful against: everything else. It stays still against a target that it is attacking and a large group of them deployed in the same spot will bunch up against the same target; at this point a Mortar or AoE units in a Bunker will obliterate them.
- It's power varies against the cannon blast, It just really depends on the level of the cannon and mole.
- Mole changed target from update version 0.22.5 from "anything" to "defences". This update changed its size from 70 to 50 as it really isnt such a big unit in comparison to a Zeppelin or Collosus.
- One tactic is to distract the defences with Moles while Raiders go after the resources. Flamethrowers and Looters tactic precedes this. However when Starlinators are unlocked the flamethrowers and moles are replaced by this cool infantry unit!
- While it does avoid fire easily while it is approaching a target, is stronger, and has higher health than the beetle tank, its large size and targetting defences first lowers its usefulness, however they are quite useful in wars as many people forget to place traps.
- Usually used as a special 'extra' unit while another unit takes up the position of main role in your army. This is usually a big tank like a Beetle Tank or a chaper but powerful unit such as the Bazzoka,
- At Level 4 and higher, The Mole becomes even faster than Falcons and S-Trikes.
- Even tough moles dig underground, there is a chance that they can trigger a mine if its in their path
- The Mole now attacks the defenses and Supertank attacks everything!
- Mole size went to 50 instead of 70.
|Related Categories & Pages|
|• • • •|
|• • •|
|• • • • • • •|
|• • •|