|“||"A great way to expand your might is by colonizing new planets"||”|
|— in-game description|
- The Observatory enables you to get multiple Planets/Colonies. The higher level the observatory is, the more colonies you can colonize.
- On new colonies/planets your Star Base looks different and the background scene might be diferent, for instance snowy(Blue colony), warm(Purple colony), gloomy(Green colony), etc.
- You can have only one Observatory (in your main planet) ! Colonies can't have observatories.
- You get 1 new colony per Observatory level up to the maximum limit of 11 new colonies, apart from your main planet. (12 planets total)
- The Observatory has more health than the Star Base up to level 8, and has very little loot. This makes it excellent for a defense building.
- Observatories take an extremely long amount of time to upgrade. In fact, the last few upgrades take about a month. Plan ahead before upgrading your Observatory, and remember to get friends' help.
- The total time to fully upgrade the observatory is about 5 months and 4 days!
- Observatories, similarly to higher-level star bases, require massive amounts of coins to upgrade.
- As you colonize more, it will be easier to continue colonizing, as you may have more mines to collect minerals.
- The appearance will kept the same after level 5 until level 11 (max level) .
- Fixed an issue preventing the hologram to be shown when the user mouses over the observatory.
|Related Categories & Pages|
|• • •|
|• • •|
|Resources||• • • •|