|“||"Unidentified Flying Object! We gathered a bunch of materials and created this powerful tool. It will suck all your treasures in a flash!" High speed floating air unit. Specialized in looting resource buildings .||”|
|— in-game description|
- Air version of Looters and Raiders
- It will loot all the resources of the base before destroying other buildings.
- Firebit uses Hoover UFOs in the introduction to capture Starlings. This is impossible in actual gameplay.
- Good if used with Falcons. When the Falcons destroy Missile launchers, Sniper towers and Units from Bunkers that target Air units/Air and Ground units, you spam in UFOs for big loot. Colossi/Zeppelins are recommended to help the attack finished faster if the Towers or Units are a high level.
- This could be activated when you have Star base Level 4 and Spending 1 M,488 K(1,488,000 minerals)Minerals.
- This costs 2 D(Days) and 2 H(Hours)/50 hours to complete the Hoover UFO's Activation.
- Many players prefer Raiders over Hoover UFOs, as they are cheaper to build and upgrade, have more health, and have similar results.
- Easily destroyed by Missile Launchers--avoid them at all costs!
- Easily comes into the range of Defense Bunkers and Friends Bunkers due to point-blank range.
- Best when resources are only protected by ground-only turrets.
- It is generally recommended that you do not upgrade Hoover UFOs past level 3. Once beyond level 3, Hoover UFOs cannot make back their cost of production.
- When fully upgraded, they will not make back their production cost
- Defensive backup from Other units is Recommended because Hoover UFOs cannot target Towers and Units.
- Improved Hoover UFO unlock and its upgrade time.
|Related Categories & Pages|
|• • •|
|• • • •|
|• • • • • • •|
|• • •|