Firebit is the most notorious of the three main antagonists in the game (There's also Reptice and Sparragon ). He is born by a rotten seed of the Tree of Life, hence his purple color, instead of the Starling Orange. He attacks you at the beginning of the game, on the "Save The Starlings" mission chain; first with a group of Marines, and a few missions after, he says that he has rebuilt his planet and kidnaps your starlings. That kidnapping is the beginning of the main story. You must destroy Sparragon 's Star Base for you to obtain the Delta Key, and then train several troops for destroy Firebit's Star Base so you can rescue the starlings. After that, you can attack him as many times as you want, but per attack, his planet will be stronger as the main enemy he is! To free your Starlings from Firebit you will need the Delta Key, which you will get by destroying Sparragon's Star Base for the first time (You only obtain it after you complete it ). After every Attack, his Base will get stronger and he'll be at a higher level.
- He seems to have a normal starbase on a "colony"
- He is the first purple starling born, because he was rotten when he fell from the Tree of Life.
- He formerly has a weaker defense before being updated.
- Even though he has a normal level base, he has too many walls and defensive towers. (When his Base is lvl. 4 and he is lvl. 15 he has 7 Cannon Blast and 7 Sniper Tower)
- He attacks you with some Hoover UFOs and other units at the begining of the game, but some of the units cannot be unlocked with his star base level!
- He activated Starlinator in the third attack!
- Beware, you will need several attempts to destroy his star base
- Firebit's Max. Lvl is 100 with a Lvl 8 Star base and a Lvl 2 Defense bunker loaded with Colossus, Zeppelin or Starlinators (This could change in every attack), making it harder to destroy his base.
- Once Firebit's reaches to a Lvl 8 Star Base due your attacks, if you destroy him, You'll get 20.749 Exp everytime you destroy his Star Base, making him a good target if you want to Lvl up, note that you'd have to spend more than 1.000.000 in units to kill him and you'll get less than that as loot.
- His horn looks like a devil horn
- Like Reptice and Sparragon, Firebit got purple starlings, it is unknown how he got this.
- On Firebit's story. at the 4th page we see 3 Star base, it is unknown how this occur but starting the game, you only got 1 Star base.
- Firebit's gun is very different to Marine's guns
- Firebit can send 10 marines in 1 click, but there's no other way to do that.
- The Starlings kidnapped by Firebit is random, they were added, A compact house release 2 starlings, so 2 compact house= 4 Starlings+ Worker= 5, it was later added.
- Fixed bug that caused Firebit's base to be upgraded to the next difficult without destroying the previous Starbase.
|Traduccion al Español|
Firebit es el mejor de los tres antagonistas principales en el juego. Él te ataca al principio de éste, en la misión "Save The Starlings" (salva a los Starlings); primero con un grupos de marinos, y pocas misiones después, él dice que ha reconstruido su planeta y secuestra a tus Starlings. Ese secuestro es el principio de la historia principal. Tu debes destruir la base estelar de Sparragon para obtener la llave delta (Delta Key), y luego entrenar a un montón de tropas para destruir la base estelar de Firebit y asi rescatar a los Starlings. Después de eso, puedes atacarlo las veces que quieras, pero por cada ataque, su planeta se volverá más fuerte como el enemigo principal que es él. Para liberar a tus Starlings de Firebit necesitarás la llave delta, la cual obtendrás destruyendo la base estelar de Sparragon por primera vez (Solo la obtienes después de completarlo). Después de cada ataque, su base se volverá más fuerte.
por que el estaba podrido cuando se cayó del Tree of Life (árbol de la vida).