|“||"Compact Houses are the only buildings that produce coins. They are found under the Resources Tab in the Shop."||”|
|— general description|
- You should have enough storage to store the accumulated coins. You can get more storage by buying and upgrading banks all the way to the maxum level, which is ten.
- Compact houses generate Coins over time, and will stop doing so when their coin capacity gets full. A high-level Compact house generates more money, at a faster rate and has more coin capacity, but it needs a lot of time before it's full.
- Compact houses will keep generating coins when destroyed. So be thankful for the player who destroys them right after you logged out for sleep, because that is a safeguard to you gaining the maximum amount of coins after coming back ;).
- Level 10 compact house will give up to 200,000 coins upon the final destruction, which wasn't looted during the tearing down of the structure if it happens to be completely filled with coins.
- A low-level Compact House generates less Coins, but maximizes it's storage quicker.
- The ancestor's house appears to be a level 1 Compact House
- It takes more time to build and upgrade than a Mine because Compact houses are made of Mostly metal and glass which are harder to Build/Collect than rocks.
- Compact houses generate more experience revenue and the war points revenue is higher then mines. A compact house can generate more then 1 war point each when the attacker's planet/ colony star base is lower to much lower in level. Player's level are not affecting this outcome. Best target for high amount of war points remains the Warp Gate.
- Compact houses at high level are effective protection against enemy invasion when trying to keep turrets from falling quickly. Using them as a shielding wall is a widely used strategy to keep enemies occupied for as long as possible.
- There was an update recently where the level 10 Compact House gained some balconies, therefore making itb easier to distinquish level 9 and level 10 compact houses.
- It's upgrade lasts longer than Mines, so be patient and think if you will upgrade this one.
- In higher level players compact house are use to protect defense because of their high health.
- in lower level players compact houses are often protected by LOTS of turrets so if you are attacking a low level watch out in attacking this
- If you wait that the storage of your twelve Compact Houses level 10 is filled, it makes all in all of 4,320,000 coins and with all your colonies moreover, it makes 51,840,000 coins !
|Traducción al Español|
Las Casas compactas son los únicos edificios que producen monedas . Ellos se encuentran bajo la pestaña de recursos en la tienda. Nota que tu deberías tener suficiente capacidad de almacenamiento para guardar las monedas acumuladas. Las casas compactas generan dinero siempre, y pararán de hacerlo cuando su capacidad llegue al límite. Una casa compacta de nivel alto genera más dinero, a un ritmo más rápido y tiene más capacidad de monedas, pero necesita mucho tiempo para que se llene. Una casa compacta de nivel bajo genera menos dinero, pero está lista muy rápido. Para más detalles, observa la tabla siguiente.
- Upgraded Houses will have more floors for us to play.
|Related Categories & Pages|
|• • •|
|Resources||• • • •|