|“||" No, it is not a costume, but a real tank-shaped armour that allows us to attack all our enemies defenses! Try it out!" Heavy armored mechanical unit specialized in destroying enemy defenses.||”|
|— in-game description|
- Strongest ground unit, large range of attack, large HP pool, equipped with homing missiles.
- Only unit that can match the Bazooka's range of attack.
- At level one, it can easily take a level 1-12 player on it's own before dying
- Easily takes down Falcons, S-Trikes in groups, along with any other units in the game, even against colossus themselves.
- Even with it's large pool of health, these units can still get destroyed by some well-placed turrets, mainly mortars.
- At levels 6 and above Colossus are a fairly quick unit!
- Star Base Level 7 and 15,998,920 is required to unlock it.
- Colossi usually replace earlier units like Starlinator and Falcon due to higher damage and health, although they are slow, so combining them with other units works better on some bases.
- Mortars can easily take out a Colossus or two, even a group if the colosus if the level aren't too high! Be sure to space them out when you deploy them into a battle.
- Colossus are slow, so be sure to send units for supporting them such as Zeppelin,Starlinator and more.
- Because they are slow, make sure that you avoid freeze turrets or the battle will end before you'e even had a chance to use the colossus' full power!
- The best way to stop Colossus is a bunker filled with more Colossus, remember falcons are easliy destroyed by bazookas and the colossus is the tank version of the brilliant infantry unit, and a much more powerful version at that...
- Good especially when copuled with Starlinators. While the Colossus take all the damage, Starlinators send turrets to ruin!
- They are good in bunkers,because they can stop almost any units' attack (except special attack) from other players. Keep in mind they are not invincible!
- Colossus is a more advanced mechanical version of Bettle Tank.
- Make sure you have more than 4 colossi for attacking unless you are attacking a low-level base.
- In a fight, the Colossus bother you in Bunkers? No worries, to destroy all the Colossus inside a Bunker, it is simple: - Put a enought Colossus far the tower and the buildings but rather close to the reach of the Bunker. - When Colossus enemies arrives on your Colossus, deploy 3 Colossus extremely taken away one in the others but behind the first Colossus, and 1 Colossus on each side of the first Colossus. If you succeed effectively, he will be enough for you less 8 Colossus by Bunker!
|Related Categories & Pages|
|• • • •|
|• • •|
|• • • • • • •|
|• • •|
|• • • • • • •|