|“||"We are not wearing a costume! This is a real tank-shaped armor that allows us to attack all our enemies' buildings! Try it out!"||”|
|— in-game description|
- Strongest ground unit, large range of attack, large HP pool, equipped with homing missiles.
- Only unit that can match the Bazooka's range of attack.
- At level one, it can easily take a level 1-12 player on it's own before dying
- Easily takes down Falcons, S-Trikes in groups, along with any other units in the game, even against colossus themselves.
- Even with it's large pool of health, these units can still get destroyed by some well-placed turrets, mainly mortars.
- At levels 6 and above Colossus are a fairly quick unit!
- Star Base Level 7 and 15,998,920 is required to unlock it.
- Colossi usually replace earlier units like Starlinator and Falcon due to higher damage and health, although they are slow, so combining them with other units works better on some bases.
- Mortars can easily take out a Colossus or two, even a group if the colosus if the level aren't too high! Be sure to space them out when you deploy them into a battle.
- Colossus are slow, so be sure to send units for supporting them such as Zeppelin,Starlinator and more.
- Because they are slow, make sure that you avoid freeze turrets or the battle will end before you'e even had a chance to use the colossus' full power!
- The best way to stop Colossus is a bunker filled with more Colossus, remember falcons are easliy destroyed by bazookas and the colossus is the tank version of the brilliant infantry unit, and a much more powerful version at that...
- Good especially when copuled with Starlinators. While the Colossus take all the damage, Starlinators send turrets to ruin!
- They are good in bunkers,because they can stop almost any units' attack (except special attack) from other players. Keep in mind they are not invincible!
- Colossus is a more advanced mechanical version of Bettle Tank.
- Make sure you have more than 4 colossi for attacking unless you are attacking a low-level base.
- In a fight, Colossus in bunkers disturb you? No concerns, to destroy quite Colossus the inside of a bunker, it is simple: put a Colossus the closest possible to the reach of the Bunker. When Colossus enemies arrive on your Colossus, to spread 3 Colossus behind first Colossus, and one Colossus of every sides (At the end it has to look like has a circle of Colossus). If you succeed effective, it will be sufficient for you less 8-10 Colossus by Bunker!
|Related Categories & Pages|
|• • • •|
|• • •|
|• • • • • • •|
|• • •|
|• • • • • • •|