|“||"Our mission in life is to get rid of our enemies. We are a force to be reckoned with!"|
Die hard armored mechanical unit.
|— in-game description|
- The core of most armies that normally use by low level players.
- Practically a bare-bones Colossus.
- Cheap compared to health and damage.
- Large health at the cost of low damage.
- Low cost increase from level 6 to level 7.
- Works best used in conjunction with high damage units, like Bazookas and S-trikes but Bazookas are easily destroyed by Units and Turrets.
- Good distraction unit because of large health pool and turret's targeting system that makes them target mechanized units (units from Factories)
- Best for use against level four or lower Star Bases
- It is bad to use beetle tanks when attacking a air unit because bettle tanks can't shoot air and is also bad to use a beetle tank when attacking a powerful Cannon blast,Sniper tower and laser tower due to speed and damage.It is good to use Level 4 to 7 S-trikes when attacking those towers,but when you have those strikes,most of the players will use back bettle tanks.
- Works good when with Swarm of Upgraded S-Trikes as they help make it faster to destroy.
- Easily destroyed by Mortars as they deal Heavy cannons/damage.
- It is not recommended to use only Beetle Tanks in a battle, even a Level 6 Bazooka deals more damage than a Level 7 Beetle Tank.
- With Beetle Tank, never meet Freeze Turret level 2-4 because they have a bad pace and do not go very fast. A Beetle Tank serves no more has nothing against a Freeze Turret level 4.
|Related Categories & Pages|
|• • • •|
|• • •|
|• • • • • • •|
|• • •|